-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

WEEK 63

Cathy's Baptism!!!
This week.....
Cathy got baptized!!! I only knew her for 10 tens, but in the short time, I learned so much from her example :) she is so brave and so humble and SO CUTE!!!! It all went smoothly and she is now all clean!!!!
The J-Dubbs knocked on our apartment doors while we were doing comp study.... awkward...haven't had that happen in a while!!!
We helped the stake put on a "mini MTC" for the youth to prep them to be missionaries!!! It was way fun! We taught them about planning, role played answering friend's questions, and...may favorite...role played door aproaches!!! No one really knocks doors here....but since I was priveledged to serve in Yuen Long  I have knocked my fair share of doors!!! It was way fun to hear what they think it is like. :]
I don't have much time today but I can send along some pics from our way cool adventure last P-Day :) BIG BUHDDA! and share this thought:
  
  John 12:35-36  "Walk while ye have the light...while ye have light, believe in the light."
Hang on to whatever seed of faith you have. cherish it, nourish it, and watch it grow. :) I know this gospel is the full gospel of Christ!!
Love you all. Thanks for all you do.
Hong Kong Mountains :)
-Sister Warner
Hey Big Buhdda!!!
Being Tourists...
Anyone home???



Look Mom I cooked fish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment