It was an eventful week!!! Most exciting was that we ended it off with Katherine's Confirmation and Lolo's baptism on Sunday :) They were both all smiles all day :) Ah. We sang "a Child's Prayer" with the Elders and it took me back to the old days in primary. It kinda hit me how old I am as I reflected on my Primary days and my own baptismal day. That was SO long ago but I still remember it so clearly.We found out we are leaving the Princess Palace and will be moving apartments this week too! Seven Months in the Princess Palace was pure luxury, bring on the cockroaches...no just kidding. I sure will miss it after seven months, but am grateful it's just apartments that we're moving and not areas!!Not too much time today, but I hope that you will all remember that your Heavenly Father loves you. :) have a great week!!love,Sister Warner
My experiences while called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the China Hong Kong Mission.
-d&c 30:11
"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11
Monday, April 6, 2015
WEEK 59
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment