This week...
Sister Mendoza came to Kowloon City! We get to be in a trio for my last week! She is from the Philippines :) I'm so blessed to start in a trio and end in a trio. And also to start with a Philippina and end with one too!
It was an amazing week last week! We invited 4 people to be baptized and they all said yes!! Frankie accepted a date for September and he is going to make it this time!
Finding has been a dream. So many people are willing to talk to us this week....power of the trio, I'm telling you!! We got to share the Restoration on the street every day and find 6 new people to teach!
This is so weird, I don't really know what to say for my last email. It still isn't real that I will be coming home. AH!! I guess I will share 18 of my favorite moments on the mission.
1. First day in the MTC...not understanding anything.
2. My first night finding with Sister Escabarte...we found Dextrica!! I almost fell asleep on the bench.
3. Finding Lolo :)
4. Katherine FINALLY getting baptized!!!!
5. Seeing Sister To in the temple!!
6. Visiting the Tsang Family
7. Teaching Angela
8. The day Frankie felt the Spirit for the first time
9. The day the Ng family brought us to their home
10. MY COMPANIONS!!
11. Getting chased by the dogs in Kam Tin
12. Finding with Sister Adams in the level 7 typhoon
13. Bishop Shum fasting every Sunday for us.
14. My 5 full days in the hospital
15. When I gave Glynis my set of scriptures and she walked home skipping with them on her head because she loves the scriptures so much!!
16. Every lesson with Frankie Choi
17. When Edward told us to "choose the apple!"
18. Changing and growing and coming closer to Christ. Ahh and so much more!!!!
I have loved every minute here in Hong Kong. I know my work isn't over when I'm back in the big USA!!!
See you Soon!!!
-SIster Warner
No comments:
Post a Comment