| TEMPLE :) |
We are so blessed to work with Edward. This week he taught me some pretty insightful things.
He asked us, "If Heavenly Father loves us so much and wants us to return to His presence so badly, why doesn't he just make it easier and more desirable so He knows for sure we will make the right choice?"
He told us a great comparison... "Let's say I know that you really like apples, and I am giving you a choice of fruit, I would give you the choice between an apple and a banana. Then I would for sure know that you would choose the apple. And I wouldn't really have to worry about you making the wrong choice and choosing the Banana. Why isn't Heavenly Father like that?"
| EDWARD!!!! |
I thought about that a lot. Heavenly Father actually really is like that!! Because in the life before, we did choose His plan. Or in other words "we already chose the apple". But we have just forgotten that we chose it. That is why we have the light of Christ and the Holy Ghost. TO remind us of the choice we already made. And Because Heavenly Father loves us so much, He has blessed us with so many things to help us remember the choice we made, but we just have to be open to it, listen to the Spirit, use our faith and NEVER GIVE UP. So everyone. Don't forget, CHOOSE THE APPLE!! (we are still so impressed that our little 18 year old Edward came up with such an insightful analogy) We gave him an apple the next time we saw him to help him to remember. :)
I am forever grateful to be here in Hong Kong. The people here have changed my life.
Have a wonderful week!!
| Look Mom, like my apron?? :) |
-Sister Warner
![]() |
| OH Sister Stromberg :) |
![]() |
| Our soup rice concoction |
P.S. If you are wondering why we ate all our food storage...we had a lot of traveling this month, so ran out of money for food. Our best concoction we came up with: canned Campbells Chicken noodle soup with broccoli served over rice. :) Maybe won't try that one again.
| A cute ward member did my hair while we helped her older sister with her English homework. Ahhh heaven. |


No comments:
Post a Comment