-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Monday, July 7, 2014

WEEK 21

Today we are emailing in the big city of cities. It is HUGE and sparkly and beautiful!!!
This week was very busy! we are navigating the area pretty well and I only got us lost once....on the way the the Bishops house, oops...it's a little hard though cuz he lives right on the harbor and there are so many bridges! 

This week we taught the best lesson ever with our investigator Sister Y. At the beginning my companion turned to me and said she was feeling a little sick. I said I had medicine and dumped like 20  Ibuprofen into her had. She said she had no water to drink it with so I ran to the cupboard and got a bottle of bleach and poured some for her. our investigator looked horrified at us and yelled, "stop don't drink it you'll die!!!!" then our fellowshipped grabbed the medicine bottle and asked what it was. We tried not to laugh and just kept saying, "why?" and they tried to explain that it was poisonous. We then told them we knew that and tried to calm them down and introduced....the Word of Wisdom!!!!! It was so funny and they loved it!! At the end of the lesson she said, "Of course I will stop drinking tea!! It's the Lord's law of health and He knows best". It was sooooo good!!!

This week I learned the importance of doing one more thing. Just talk to one more person, make one more phone call, knock one more door. It works! the lord recognizes our efforts and blesses us! Don't give up to early and reach your full potential!!! Love you all have a great week!!

-Sister Warner


Okay, one last pic with Sister Escabarte :)
Sooooo, I caught a frog this week :)

We made it to IKEA :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment