-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WEEK 20

This past week was crazy for sure!!! I sent my trainer home and got my new companion. My trainer is seriously an angel and I will never forget her and everything she taught me!! But, I am also super excited for my new companion. She is crazy fun and is a miracle worker! Our first night together we were walking through the jungle and ran into this neon yellow snake eating a frog. EEP!  Then last night we taught 7 lessons together while we were finding. I'm so excited to find more miracles with her here in TKO!!
 
This week I started reading in Matthew. Wow. Our Savior Jesus Christ is amazing. Reading about His life makes Him all the more real to me. I encourage you to do the same!! We have a lot to do today so there isn't time to write. But I love you all and hope you know that. Keep pushing forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment