-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WEEK 24

CTR.....Cook The Rice!!!

Oh man, have I ever expressed how much I love Hong Kong!!?! This place is a place of miracles and a place of adventure. As one of our friends said, "nothing is impossible in Hong Kong." 
....but really nothing is impossible in this city....

Like how after calling our investigator every night for two weeks, she FINALLY answered and met with us!!!

Like how we had a ward activity this week call poon choi, they get a big huge bowl and put food in it all everyone eats out of it with chopsticks. Food like, pig skin, giant mushrooms, and huge shrimps with long antenna and eyeballs. SO FUN. 

Like how we played some intense ping pong on Friday night all to get FOUR new referrals!!

 Like how I experienced my first typhoon!! Stage 3....but still way cool and tons of rain!!! 

Like how I was walking onto the MTR clutching a package from home and the doors all of a sudden squish me and all the 4th of July stars burst out of the package and flutter into the MTR. You know those moments in life where you feel like it should be on a movie...that was one of those moments. :)

Or how we helped Sister Wong achieve her life long dream of fasting for the first time....and she did it....hehe for a whole 12 hours...hey but we all gotta start somewhere right?

Or like how today I got a summer missionary!!!! I've been praying for this experience for a while now cuz i think it's just so cool!! SO the youth  in HK choose to do this and it's kinda like....what EFY would be like in the US but a lot more intense!!! My summer missionary is Sister Ng. She is 16 years old! She is my new official companion for the nest 2 weeks!! She does everything with me and basically just is a missionary with just me :) Super cool because my comp has one too so it will double the work in our area!! The youth are so cool here!  i don't know that i would be brave enough to do summer missionary, but they are so cool!!!!

So this week, I guess my message is just that in the strength of the Lord nothing is impossible. Really!!! If you trully understand the nature of God, you will know that He can do all things :) 

Hope you're all well and hope you all know that I love you :) The gospel is true, it is the same gospel our Savior Jesus Christ established when he was on the earth. I testify of this!!!!

Sister Warner
My summer missionary!!!  

We found a giant caterpillar with horns....or should
I say pigtails?

No comments:

Post a Comment