-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Thursday, January 29, 2015

WEEK 51

This past month we have had a focus on overcoming FEAR.
Like your fear of eating pork neck...or dried fishes....or insanely spicy curry.
No not that kind of fear...but the fear that overcomes your faith.
For instance. We help Katherine to act on the faith that she has, rather than act out of her fear. In life it is easy to assume what the end results can be for certain challenges we encounter. It is easy to see all of the things that will prevent us from reach the end goal. It is easy to say you might as well not even give it some try because to think it won't work out anyways. But really all those things are act out of fear. What will happen if you act out of FAITH? That is when Heavenly Father can step in and work the mighty miracle. Don't let your doubt and fear prevent you from have opportunity to excercise the faiths you have!
How big is your fear...and How big is your Faith?
I think that is a question we need to continually ask ourselves.
This week I reflect a lot on people i have meet. They have hard things to go through. But I see that when we just keep hold on. Just keep use the faith and know Heavenly Father truly is here and has perfect knowledge. And know that He cares fro us to have success. Then it becomes a miraculous journey. then our faith has opportunity to grow. Then in the end we have the miracle.
I learn this wise lesson a lot while we trudge through smokey villages and knock on old rusty doors. While we squeeze past people's handbags on the busy streets. Heavenly Father is just waiting for these people to let down their pride and turn to Him.
I wan't to share a quote that help me a lot. From Elder Holland:
 "Don't you quit. you keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon. some come late. and some don't come til heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come."
I know this is true with all my heart. I love you all!!!!!!! Have a great week :)
-Sister Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment