Oh no, it's already been a month?? Only 17 more months, eek that is way too little time!!! The MTC is basically the same things everyday, so I don't have much new news to share. I have noticed that despite everyday being so similar, I change and progress everyday. This week specifically, I have realized how divinely inspired our mission calls are. My friend serving in Peru shared Alma 26:27-30 with me this week, and I encourage you to read it. Although a mission can be difficult sometimes, there are people waiting for me, in Hong Kong, to remind them of the joy of this gospel. Everyday, I realize that this work is definitely not about me. Like the missionary purpose states, I am simply here to invite people to come unto Christ and to develop faith in Him and His Atonement. I know that our Heavenly Father knows the names of the people in Hong Kong and he wants them find peace and joy in Christ.
"I feel my Savior's Love, in all the world around me."
I don't have a lot of time but I love you all!! Mom, thanks for the stickers, my zone thoroughly enjoyed them. I hope you can tell by the pictures!!
Remember, "your day will go the same direction as your smile, so SMILE!!"
Wong Jimuih
No comments:
Post a Comment