This week was crazy busy!!! We had a wonderful all mission meeting
on Wednesday with Elder Ballard, Elder Rasband, and Bishop Stephensen! I learned so much from them about being BOLD. They testified so strongly of the Restoration. They also reminded us of the power that we have as missionaries to testify with the Spirit. I learned that as missionaries, we are entitled to the powers of Heaven. I know this is true and perhaps it is one thing I have learned and cherished on my mission. The windows of Heaven are not shut!! Heavenly Father loves us today as much as He did yesterday and will continue to bless us, speak with us, and guide us. Miracles have not ceased.
 |
| What's up mainland C?? Can you see it?? |
...For instance...we have transfers this week as well! I get to stay in YL!!! My cute trainee Sister Jackson packed her bags and headed to the island. I will miss her so much! She was the first companion I had for 4 months! But she taught me so much and helped our area in so many different ways. She is going to be awesome in the big city!! And then you will never guess who my knew companion is...or should I say companionS...! Sister Anderson, my MTC companion and Sister Christensen both came to YL with me! Ya rockin' the tri companionship yet again!! I still get to be Sister Training Leader and now will be working with Sister Anderson on that. We are so excited, we have already had so many miracles together! We squished all our clothes into our tiny little "tent" closet and put a mattress in the window sill so we can all fit in our apartment with 5 sisters. hehe. It is so fun! Then we went out to work and talked with so many people on the streets!


We have 2 baptism dates for this month, pretty crazy that it is already March. We are so so so blessed.
On Sunday, each of us had to go on splits with ward members to be able to teach all the people that came to church! Ah. I feel so weak and so imperfect each day, sometimes it is frustrating being an imperfect human being, but you know what? it's okay because as long as you've got Faith, Heavenly Father will fill in for the rest because He is the one who is really in charge. These things aren't happening just because of me. My Mission President posed this question, "Sister Warner, if you think you are supposed to be perfect right now....what do you expect to do for the rest of your life??" what a simple but eye opening question. I love to reflect on my favorite mission scripture, Alma 26:12- "Yea I know that I am nothing, as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself but I will boast of my God, for in His strength I can do all things." I know this is true!!
 |
| HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
The deaf ward members gave me some mini plants...I LOVE THEM! |
I love you all so much! Thank you for your love and support! Don't forget to CPR :)
-Sister Warner
P.S. this week we took a hike on preparation day and saw the bridge to mainland China....so close yet so far away!
No comments:
Post a Comment