-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WEEK 57

This week was a wonderful week of tender miracles!
1. After a powerful lesson taught with the Bishop, Katherine is putting her faith to the test. She passed her interview on Saturday and is gettign baptized this coming Sunday!!!!! YAY Katherine!!
2. We found a family on the train for the Philippina Elders to teach :)
3. Sister Anderson and I pulled off our first Zone Training together :)
4. Sister Chan came to church and read the Book of Mormon!
5. LOLO is good to go for her baptism interview this Saturday. :) :) :)
6. We sang "Because I have been Given Much" (my all time favorite hymn) in Sacrament meeting with the Relief Society.
7. Ms Cheung let us come to her home to visit her with her newborn baby. She lives in an apartment that is smaller that my bedroom at home. She doesn't even have her own bathroom, refridgerator, or bed. I sat on the floor in the doorway because we counldn't fit in her house!! But Sister Wong came with us and was able to teach her so much about taking care of babies. Ms Cheung is all on her own being a new mom, I can't help but think how perfect the Lord's timing is that he lead me and my companion to her just 3 days before she had her baby. SHe is so cute and humble and in desparately in need of the gospel!
8. Our mission initiated the "Elder Ballard Plan." He visited us a week ago and gave us very powerful instruction. It has already blessed our area SO much!! He encouraged us to be more bold and to talk to EVERYONE!! We come home so exhausted, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, because we have done everything we can and it feels SO GOOD!!
9. We had an awesome mission leadership counsel. I am so grateful that I get to continue to serve as Sister Training Leader! These past 7 months I have learned so much from my mission president and other leaders in the mission. I LOVE IT!
10. Just being in Hong Kong is a miracle in and of itself. My companions and I were talking about that the other day. We are so BLESSED!!! This place is swimming with thousands and thousands of people! And right now our only task is to be the Lord's hands in helping them. One by one!! :)
"Become as a little child" (2 Nephi 11:38). Because we are all God's children after all. I know it is true!!
iIlove you all.
-Sister Warner
王姊女末


No comments:

Post a Comment