You will never guess what happened this week. Really, you never could guess!!
We had 2 days that we scheduled 8 hours of finding. :) We talked to EVERYONE. On Tuesday we got to meet so many wonderful people! We had people come up to us and ask if they can come to our church, TWICE!
![]() |
| I LOVE THIS PLACE <3 |
And then just as we were going to hop back on the train to go home, we saw a pregnant lady taking a walk....and normally I am pretty intimidated talking to pregnant ladies...but felt strongly to contact her. We introduced oursleves and she seemed pretty content with just that. But before we were going to let her go just with a flier we felt prompted to push and tell her more. We started talking about The Restoration. She asked some good questions. We rescheduled her for Friday at the church. So Sister Shum helped us to teach her, they talked about pregnancy stuff and she expressed she was pretty concerned for her baby. But she wants to pray to help it. She left the church and we planned to see her Sunday for church. We called her Saturday and found out that a couple hours after meeting with us she got herself to the hospital and had herself a baby!! Then she asked if we would come visit her!! So Sunday night we headed out to the hospital to visit Ms. Cheung and her precious newborn baby. She was so grateful that we could stop by. She said she knows that God is real. I know that God is there and He is watching over that baby. It was so special to see this woman who was lead to us that day with her tiny little newborn, who is still so close to his Heavenly Father and to help her understand that Heavenly Father new that she needed to meet the missionaries that day. Sister Shum said something really cool, as best as I can say it in English,
"Ms Cheung, how do you thing these Sisters found you. There are millions of people in the world, why did the missionaries come to you. I know that it is because Heavenly Father knows you needed it. He knows you need His help, so He sent them to find you."
We had a wonderful Zone Conference this week and talked about small and simple, ministering one by one. Just as the Savior did. I've thought about that a lot. Because there are so so many people out here. And the Savior knows each of them. He has already prepared a plan for them, and isn't it a happy plan?
I hope you all can find ways to minister one by one in your lives this week. However, whenever, and wherever that may be.
I love you all :)
-Sister Warner
![]() |
| Self explanatory. HA. I love nature!!! |
![]() |
| It's a cool wall. So we took a pic in front of it. |
![]() |
| Last week we went to Avenue of Stars. It was beautiful!!! |
![]() |
| Do we look Chinese yet?? |
![]() |
| Sister Cheng is leaving...So the Elders let us borrow their selfie stick to take candid pics. ;) |
![]() |
| You know you're a missionary when... other people let you cut their hair!!! YES. |
![]() |
| We learned how to cook homemade dumplings. Yum. |
![]() |
| I made homemade mac and cheese with all the cheese you (actually donated by Uncle T) sent me. THANK YOU!!! |










No comments:
Post a Comment