Leihdeih hou!!!
It's been a crazy awesome week this week!!! And well, my trainee is here!! She is from P-Town, Utah (Provo). She likes to camp with her family. She has cute blonde hair. And she like quesadillas. Being a trainer is probably the funnest thing ever! I love showing her around this beautiful place we call Yeun Long and teaching her this crazy language! We work really well together and are gonna make things happen this transfer!!
This morning I was reading a conference talk given last April by Elder Ballard called "Following Up". He talks about how we need to replace our fear with real faith. We need to have the faith that our heavenly father is in control and, if we ask, can work miracles. I know this is true! I have seen in my life. I have seen it in Angela's life. I encourage you all to follow up. Do what you said you would do, just because you said you would do it. Follow up with other people and care about their lives. And then I know your life will improve. I promise.
This gospel is true! I love being a missionary more and more everyday!!! Love you all.
Sister warner
| Gone "finding" with Katherine :) |
| At church with her new trainee, the elders and a member. |
No comments:
Post a Comment