![]() |
| We went to this cool Buddah China place. |
I didn't realize it was my half way mark until I opened a package from the fam and it was full of camel crackers and "HUMP DAY" was written all over it. HA! My family is the best! I honestly can't believe that the time has gone so fast!
![]() |
| Roommates!! We went to the site of the first baptism in HK! |
This week got COLD!!! I wore my coat for the first time! It was a little rough, we had to drop a baptismal date, but this week was awesome because we met some great new people!
We had a wonderful Zone Conference this week. Sister Cheng and I were asked to present a training with the Zone Leaders about FINDING with more FAITH. We brainstormed some new ways to find people other than just street contacting and presented them to the zone and invited them to try!!
Our companionship tried a couple new finding techniques : Singing finding and Survey finding. For the first, we stood on a bridge with the Elders and sang Hymns and tried to get people to talk with us. It was pretty cool! The best part was being able to listen to music while finding, it was uplifting and gave me more "umph" to carry on! With the Survey finding we went around asking people what they are grateful for and why. We got some great answers. Ha like...the clouds, dim sum, my body even though it is old, and nothing-actually haha nothing was the most common answer. One grandpa told us he wasn't grateful for anything. I asked if he was grateful for his grandson that he was waiting for after school. He said, "no!! He should be grateful for me! I'm the one waiting for him!" hehe. people are so funny. But it helped Sister Jackson and I to remember to be grateful even for the little things :)
President Hawks also gave an awesome training to us where he encouraged us to "Be where the Lord can find you." I loved it! Whether it be staying on schedule, standing in Holy Places, keeping your mind pure and open to revelation, attending meetings, following promptings-we need to be where the Lord can find us so that he can protect us, teach us, and guide us.
This week I encourage you to "Be where the Lord can find you!" I promise that if you strive for this, the Lord WILL find you. You can have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and you will be happier.
I love you all and thank you for all you do! Have a great week!
-Sister Warner
![]() |
| Ask the missionaries!! Haha, it says, "Sister Jackson likes Chocolate, Sister Warner likes rice. we are happy to serve you, call us!!" |
![]() |
| We got to have an activity with the Filipino sisters in the ward on their day off! I LOVE THEM!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Ward members!! :) They are deaf and I try to use my ASL skills with them...but Chinese sign is a bit different. |






No comments:
Post a Comment