-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Thursday, May 8, 2014

WEEK 12

My time is so short today because we are headed to the China History museum!! But there are so many miracles and adventures I wish I could share! First of all....this is the wet market we walk through everyday, with frogs, pig legs, cow stomach....the works!!
We had a miracle on friday night in the park and a lady told us it was God's arrangement for us to find her. She happily accepted the gospel and thanked us over and over again! AH, the love and guidance the Lord has is so real, it's unreal!!!  (Get it?)
 We also started to talk with this kind mother but then her little boy peed his pants and we couldn't understand that that was what she was trying to tell us, and so she just pointed to his pants and said wet and ran off. 
I rode in a taxi for the first time. AH!!
We found another lady who we felt we needed to be very persistant with and so we even followed her up the playground as she chased her toddler around. It was the strangest contact I've had and so funny!
I am still in awe at how beautiful this city is!! Sometimes I am like "Oh boy, I'm just a small country girl in this huge city...where are my mountains and fields at??"  But then I look at the spakling tall buildings and the green green jungle, and I fall in love with it! It is amazing!!
Every lesson we have outside is so inspiring to me. We say prayers amidst the buzz of the city and Heavenly Father still hears them. I often have no idea what these cute Chinese people are praying for, but I know that  Heavenly Father understands them perfectly!!!! 
The mission is amazing!! We just gotta believe and put all of our trust in the Lord and everything else will fall into place!!!! Until next week!!
-Sister Warner
Preaching the gospel in this bamboo jungle!!
I get to wake up to this every morning. :)
We got to read the scriptures with an investigator on to of a building and it was beautiful and peaceful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment