Oh, and I can preach the gospel in Cantonese...recite the first vision in Cantonese...and bear testimony with stronger and more steadfast faith. :)
(Don't worry, I know some of these are very temporal things...I did learn a lot of spiritual things, too...I just had to share these as well.)
1. April fools day. That's all.
2. Accompanying my companion to the bathroom after every meal...
3. When I said the wrong thing in a lesson...oh wait, that happened everyday.
3 things i will miss about the MTC:
2. All of the wonderful sisters I met from all around the world.
3. Our amazing devotionals.
4. Oh, and my teachers.
5. And TRC
6. And going to the temple every single week.
7. And sleeping in a bunk bed.
8. And every wednesday saying, "welcome to the MTC" to every new missionary.
There's a lot that will be missed.
3 pieces of advice for new sisters:
1. Don't stress, misisonary work is fun!!
2. If you can send a package home at the end of your MTC stay, the MTC is a great place to try out your clothes and equipment. Then ship it home if it doesn't work.
3. Get your daily spiritual dose. The adversary will try to bring you down, but do not let him!!!
3 things i learned from other missionaries:
1. Everyday look for the miracles.
2. The humblest missionary makes the best teacher...it is definitely true that all you need to be a successful missionary is a desire to serve and a love for the gospel.
| My district with the Hong Kong missionaries in the MTC |
3. Brace yourselves... but don't take yourself seriously. You will be humbled on the mission.
3 things i have learned from my own experience:
2. Joseph Smith is such an incredible man. When I study more about HIm and learn about all the amazing things he sacrificed to restore the gospel on the Earth, I have so much more love and appreciation for him!
3. Being away from loved ones has helped me to realize how much I really love them, especially my family. Distance truly makes the heart grow fonder.I can't wait to finally get out to serve the people of Hong Kong!! This gospel is true. I know it from the bottom of my heart. I love this gospel with all my heart. Please stay close to the Lord and don't lose faith! I love you all to Hong Kong and back!! I'll talk to you when I'm on the other side. ;)
| Hong Kong, here we come! |
| The cute Korean sisters I hosted... |
| We have a mutual friend and we are both dancers...so naturally, we take a jumping picture together.. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment