-d&c 30:11

"And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you." d&c 30:11

Monday, May 11, 2015

WEEK 66

I just have a short thought to share today:

"God does notice us, and He watches over us, but it is usually through another person that He meets our needs."
-President Spencer W. Kimball

Heavenly Father really does put people in our path that we can learn from and rely on. Maybe sometimes we are distracted by always looking for ways we can help the people He places in our path to do our good service for the day that we don't take time to notice and be grateful for the small things others are doing for us.

Especially today on Mother's Day I think this reflects what role our mothers play in our lives. I can't think of any one other than the Savior who loses her self in the service of others than a mother. I'm grateful for my Mother and everything she has done for me and my family since day one. Even on the other side of the world, she is always magnifying her divine call as a mother <3

-Sister Warner

So in Hong Kong, McDonalds likes to come up with fancy burgers...
This month it is the black and white burger.
WE LOVE IT.
But we are giving up McDonalds for the rest of the summer. :(

Thousand year old egg. Not so yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment