What a week! Sorry it has been forever since I have had time to send a blog post! We have been so busy! So big news, me and my companion got moved to the island!!! We are opening an area for sister missionaries and it is such a great blessing to be here! We had a week full of heart breaking goodbyes but then a handful of happy hellos!
I just want to share a scripture our district has been focusing on this week.
"Freely you have been given, freely give." -Matthew 10
Have you ever stopped and looked at all that you have been given. All of the little details? We are so blessed in this beautiful world we live in! Our mission president's wife tells us, "Be grateful for the leaves, not just the trees." This week I challenge you to take life a little slower. Give even greater thanks. Pray a little more. Serve a little more. And just love those around you :)
 |
| Hey friend! |
Love you all. Have an awesome week!
-Sister Warner
 |
| This is Vanessa. We do personal progress together. :) |
 |
| This is where we live. |
So we sent to Monkey Mountain...
 |
| Do we look like tourist yet? |
 |
| So many monkeys! |
 |
| Do you see the baby? I was dying at its cuteness!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment